Lacto-fermenting: The Easy & Healthy Way includes over 40 recipes to guide you through making delicious fermented vegetables - from sides, to condiments, salsa's, relishes, dips and beverages.
Wirebound book lays flat for ease of reading and use.
Wirebound: 90 pages
Dimensions: 5.5" x 8.5"
Lacto-fermenting: The Easy & Healthy Way is a great resource for your kitchen.
- The History of Lacto-fermentation
- The Benefits of consuming these healthful foods
- The Tools And Methods of lacto-fermentation
- How Fermented Foods Can Be Safer than Raw Foods
- Tips for Getting Kids To Eat And Enjoy fermented foods
- How Easy It Is To Make Fermented Foods in your own home kitchen
- How to Make "Healthy" Sodas for you and your family.