Porcelain Half-Gallon Fermentation Weight
- Large Weight with Split Design
- 4" in diameter x 1/2" thick (for 1/2-Gallon Wide-Mouth and Larger Jars)
- approximate weight = 8 ounces
- food-safe, lead-free, non-toxic, and dishwasher safe
- non-porous, non-absorbant, Porcelain Clay
- handcrafted by local Artisans in Texas*
- made with all U.S. materials
This weight is the heftiest, beefiest weight of its kind...weighing in at half a pound and 1/2-inch thick!
ONE Weight (2 pieces)
*Due to their handcrafted nature, individual weights may vary slightly in color and size. Each weight will be a unique and beautiful addition to your kitchen.
Why Use Weights in Lacto-fermentation?
Using a weight during lacto-fermentation will hold the veggies down under the brine, thus virtually eliminating mold or other issues in your ferment.