Sourdough Baking Made Easy includes over 70 tasty recipes to guide you through making delicious sourdough baked goods - from crackers, to pizza crust, rolls, muffins and cakes.
Authentic Sourdough baked goods are naturally LOW in Gluten!
Wirebound book lays flat for ease of reading and use.
Wirebound: 128 pages
Dimensions: 7.5" x 9.25"
Sourdough Baking Made Easy is a great resource for your kitchen. Learn the tradional method of baking to unlock the nutrition in all your baked goods.
- The History of Sourdough
- The Science behind this traditional method of baking
- The Maintenance, Care, & Use of Sourdough
With An Exciting Collection of 70+ Tasty Recipes:
- No-Knead Breads - Artisan Style Breads
- Everyday Breads - Sandwich Breads, Dinner Breads, Rolls
- Flatbreads - Crackers, Tortillas, Pizza Crust, Pretzels
- Muffins & Cakes - Brownies, Dessert Cakes, Breakfast Muffins
- Sweet Breads - Quick Breads, Doughnuts, Scones
- Pancakes etc. - Waffles, Crepes, Pancakes
Unlock the hidden nutrition within your breads and baked goods!