Our Ultimate Fermenting Package Includes:
- The Original Veggie FermenterTM (dual kit) – 2 air-lock tubes (3 piece system), 2 BPA-free plastic lids w/ food-safe grommets, 2 solid BPA-free storage lids, 2 FDA-approved food-safe rubber gaskets (for air-tight seal), and Illustrated instructions for assembly
- Lacto-fermenting: The Easy & Healthy Way – A great resource for your kitchen. Includes over 40 recipes to guide you through making delicious fermented vegetables - from sides, to condiments, salsa's, relishes, dips and beverages. Wirebound book lays flat for ease of reading and use, 90 pages.
- Porcelain Ferment Weights (set of 2) – Virtually eliminate mold or other issues in your ferments with this set of two porcelain ferment weights. Handcrafted and made of food-safe, lead-free, non-porous clay. Each weight is approximately 2 5/8-inch in diameter x 3/8-inch thick and weighs 3-ounces.
Comes with a Bonus FREE Veggie Fermenter eCourse! That's an added value of $19.95!
*Jar(s) not included, you must supply your own standard wide-mouth glass mason-type canning jar(s). This item is sold as a bulk item, non-retail packaging, to save you money.
Benefits of using an air-lock system when fermenting:
- Better tasting ferments!
- Air-tight seal!
- Reduces mold on top of ferments! (less scraping fuzz away)
- Releases pressure/gas naturally (no fear of jar exploding)!
Why The Original Veggie FermenterTM from Cooking God's Way is an economical and quality choice...
- Works with any sized Wide-Mouth glass mason-type "canning" jar!
- Fermented foods can be stored right in the same jar (no transferring)!
- Our lids are BPA free!
- Custom-made FDA-approved Food-safe Rubber Gasket - for an air-tight seal
- Easy to clean!
- Simple to use!
Why Use Weights in Lacto-fermentation?
Using a weight during lacto-fermentation will hold the veggies down under the brine, thus virtually eliminating mold or other issues in your ferment.
Need extra storage lids?